Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bad Mommy

We met a friend for lunch today and we got there a little early - so we headed next door to stride rite to get Owen's feet measured. She measured him at a size 3.5 or 4 - So i guess the 3's he was wearing were a little tight and the size 2 sandals he has been wearing should be put away for the next child.

So fast forward till after lunch - We went into Victoria Secret because I so need some new bras after changing sizes post pg and post nursing so I knew what I wanted but couldn't find it - ugh - I got one bra but then Owen had a MELT DOWN. Oh my he has never melted like that before - I figured he was tired but we got in the car to go home and forget about it - He screamed the whole time.

So I figured it out when we got home that he wanted his shoes off. The minute his shoes were off he was happy as a clam. He is now giggling and laughing and crawling around on the floor - go figure.

No comments: