Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Flirt

My son is a year old and flirts better than any other male I have ever met. So here is the deal - Mr. Crabby was crying hysterically this afternoon so no apparent reason - most likely teething - of course isn't everything blamed on teething at this age? So We had to go pick up my car from the shop and the minute we get there and he see the pretty lady at the desk he starts acting like a perfect angel and flirting with her. He is batting his eyes and cooing. Of course is he very cute in my humble opinion. The point is playing with mommy is not cool enough for him, he needs to be around people that he can flirt with. So my solution for the next time he is crabby is to go shopping so he can flirt with everyone in the stores - I wonder at what age this stops being cute?

No comments: