Thursday, October 2, 2008

No Longer MIA

I am been MIA but I am back with all new topics - like the 7th graders that asked me if I was pregnant or just fat - he was lucky I am pregnant

Or the wonderful 8th grader that told me today I wasn't allowed to touch his homework - hmm - that was a new one

Of course there is the overbearing mother that thinks we are sexually harassing her child by requiring her to follow the dress code. Seriously I have never seen so much cleavage on a middle schooler - There was nothing left to the imagination - I can't even believe she was comfortable wearing that shirt

There are the students that don't know their locker combos into the 7th week of school. I think it has more to do with the fact that they like to be in the hallways after the bell rings

And of course last but not least - The student in my technology class that kept saving EVERY document as Document 1 and then couldn't figure out why his work wasn't saved.

No comments: