Saturday, November 15, 2008

How much longer?

We are not even halfway through this ordeal yet and I am starting to lose it. All he wants is to be held and snuggle with me and it is almost impossible. Besides the fact that it is extremely hard for me to lift him given his weight and my gigantic pregnant belly. there is just no comfortable way for me to hold him and snuggling is impossible. I broke down in tears tonight just because I don't know how to comfort him or what to do. I miss my snuggles, I miss being able to pick him up and carry him without feeling like mission impossible. I desperately just want my toddler back. I waited for so long to see him walk and within a month of him finally learning he is stuck in the state of a 6 month old flat on his back or tummy.

I know I need to go back to work on Monday but as much of me that is going stir crazy being home the other part is going to go nuts being away from him. I love him so much and I can't imagine how hard this is going to be. It has only been a week and a half and I have no idea how I am going to survive this. My head hurts constantly - my back hurts - i really should have had that root canal months ago because now I even have a horrendous toothache - ugh

OK pity party over - I just need to relax in a nice hot tub

No comments: