Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One week down, only 5 left

5 weeks !! How am I going to survive another 5 weeks of this. My back hurts, my head hurts, the house is clean (er) , the laundry is done, dishes done - okay my house could be cleaner but we will see how motivated I get.

Lessons learned yesterday - he needs two naps no matter what - He was fine all morning and I finally put him down about 11:15 thinking he would sleep for about an hour have lunch and then take an afternoon nap - well I got busy doing stuff around the house and the next thing I know it is 2:30 and he has not woken up. So needless to say he took one long nap but by 6 pm he was ready to crash again. He was out by 7:30 but it made the evening super long with cranky child.

Today's mission to rotate toys so that he has something new to play with and doesn't get too bored. My mother in law and sister in law are visiting today but that is a story for another day. So now I have to entertain as well as take care of Owen.

I decided I am doing all of my holiday shopping online over the next week. Since I can not leave the house I might as well make good use of it. I usually have my shopping down by now - I have no idea what to give anyone, I am contemplating using my photoship skills to do creative photos for people. We are pretty much draining our savings at the moment due to this accident. ugh

No comments: