Thursday, November 13, 2008

A solution and i am very hopeful

We hired someone to care for Owen for the next 5 weeks. I am very excited and being positive. It is going to be hard to leave him but I know in the long run it is for the best.

So starting Monday I am back to being a full time working mommy. I am going back to work. I love my son and I feel guilty but i need to work in order to have a maternity leave for the new baby. Ok maybe i have convinced myself.

Nothing interesting happened today - very sad - this is why i can not stay home I need some interaction with people that say more then "NO" a million times a day.

"Do you want milk "

"No"
"Do you have a wet diaper?"

"No"

"Is your name Owen"

"NO"

oh well at least every time i try to leave to room for a moment i get "MOMMA!"

No comments: