Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CLEAN the puke already

So yesterday the dog puked on the tile floor luckily. BUT I had been trying not to puke all afternoon so needless to say the minute the dog started puking so did I. Of course Mike need to clean up the puke from the dog. What does he do - he throws paper towel over the puke and goes back to the computer. Meanwhile Owen is trying to figure out what I am doing in the bathroom and freaking out because I am locked in the bathroom. Mike doesn't come get him or clean up the puke. I refuse to clean it up since I already puked myself out and cleaned up the bathroom and myself afterward. So for the rest of the night I try desperately not to look over in the area with the soaked paper towels as to not puke again. Seriously just clean it up in the first place. He eventually cleaned it up over an hour later. ugh so gross

No comments: