Thursday, December 4, 2008

Counting down

the count down is at 15 days until the cast comes off - who knew 7 weeks would go so fast. I barely remember what life was like before this. I am really going to have to adjust when I have a walking/ running child again.

I had to call a friend so I could go to the grocery store last night. We were completely out of food and there is really no way to take Owen to the store. Mike had his weekly guitar lesson last night so I couldn't do it after he got home

Random 8th grade moment of the day. We are making mobiles in photoshop - as we are putting them together today the lovely students start painting rubber cement all over their hands. great I am the mean teacher again because i am yelling at 8th graders for using rubber cement as skin paint.

No comments: