Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I love my husband

I really do. He had to work today so Owen and I are driving to his parents house and he will meet us there via the train. I had everything lined up in the hallway to pack into the car. Mike went out and snow blowed yesterday and I asked him if he had cleaned off my car since I hadn't gone anywhere since it snowed another 6 inches. He had not and said it was supposed to rain. ugh. So this morning I fully expected to have to get myself, Owen, the dog, pack, warm the car, clean it off, etc in order to go. But I looked over to see what was all there and there was nothing :) He must have loaded the car for me this morning!!!!
Yeah i am so excited over the little things.

I still have a ton to do before we go but it really helped out this pregnant lady alot having the car loaded - of course i am wondering how it is loaded because i do still have to get the dog into the car to take her to the kennel.

No comments: