Monday, December 1, 2008

No I am not due until March but thank you for reminding me

I keep getting that - really? Are you sure you are not due yet? question. why does everyone need to remind me I still have three months of uncomfortableness left. I have craziness going on without having a newborn right this exact second.

Mike keeps bringing up things I shouldn't be doing in order to keep this baby inside longer, but of course only when it is convenient for him. I don't like being helpless but Owen weighs so much with his cast that it is getting really heavy to carrying the poor boy around. Plus it is kinda getting hard to bend over.

i haven't had any random students lately which is very sad. I like it when they amuse me.

I have been trying to find a formal maternity dress for Mike's Christmas party. What is with the bows? Seriously do you know how hard it is to find a maternity dress without a stupid bow. Is there some hormone that the minute you get pregnant makes you want to wear bows. I think not! I did find a few really nice looking ones without bows but there were WAY out of my price range. I should have thought about this months ago and I would have made something. the hunt continues....

No comments: