Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Want to take a toddler to the DMV?

Think again -
wow that was fun
The lines was out the door when i got there - yikes

luckily I brought goldfish with me
an hour and a half later we left with a new drivers license
You see my license expires in less than a month - and I am very pregnant - With my luck I would go into labor and not have a new license and then I would be trying to take a newborn and a toddler to the DMV.

He was VERY well behaved considering he was confined to his stroller for an hour and a half.

unfortunately the day only got better from there -

this isn't the place where i want to go into what happened during the afternoon but know if I am MIA for a little while there is a reason and i will be back, hopefully with stories of two little boys driving their momma nuts

No comments: