Thursday, December 18, 2008

We are going to get that darn cast removed

whether there is snow or not.

We are supposed to get a major winter storm tomorrow - Owen's appointment to get the cast off is in the morning. School is being called off already. So at least I get to go to the appointment but we do need to drive through the horrible mess of a winter storm. I am excited but unsure of what is going to happen at the same time. The nurse called to see if we want to reschedule but we really need to get that cast off. I don't think I could wait another week or even a few more days. So if we have to leave here at 6 am we will because we will get this cast off tomorrow!!!

No comments: