Sunday, January 4, 2009

What time is it?

because I am pretty sure the sun isn't up and the child should not be awake. So for an hour Mike tried to get him to go back to sleep. He finally gave up and came back to bed while the child cried at the baby gate in front of his room. I gave it another 20 minutes or so and went and got the child who immediately started wildly pointing toward to the kitchen. He wanted milk, so I got him a sippy and set him down in front of cartoons in the living room. It was still very early. Said child is standing in the middle of the living room watching cartoon when he starts crying at the top of his lungs and then throws himself to the ground. HUH?? I think I have a two year old here visiting today. Does anyone want a non sleeping, crying, tantrum throwing toddler?? I should mention that he was up late last night too - we put him to bed at his normal time but he was talking to his dino for over an hour and a half.

No comments: