Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't wake the baby

Owen was very upset this morning to wake up after daddy had left for work - Mike leaves pretty early so I am ussually very happy when Owen does not wake before Mike leaves. Unfortunately that meant Owen running up and down the hallway looking for daddy. We were sitting in the living room watching Sesame Street when he decided to go look for him again. I assumed he went into out bedroom and since I am not moving so fast these days I gave him a minute or two before i went to get him.

I found him in the nursery pulling on the bumper in the crib and talking to the sleeping baby. ACK! apparently Owen does not appreciate all the work that it takes to get a newborn to sleep for an extended period of time. He was very upset when I picked him up and tried to quietly get him out of the nursery before Logan woke up. The entire time he was yelling BABY BABY BABY

I am glad he loves his little brither but DONT WAKE THE BABY!

No comments: