Monday, April 13, 2009

oh my

I have an interview tomorrow - for an awesome job that I WANT SO BAD. not because i don't love my job and not because i feel that i need a new job but because of what it would mean for my family.

It would force us to move closer to the city which in turn would completely change our lives. My husbands 3+ hour commute each day would be less than a hour. This would mean that we would only need one car -that means selling the other car. It means my kids would have their dad home by 4:15 and he wouldn't leave in the morning until 7 This would give him over 10 hours back a week.

Of course we would be leaving our church, friends, and the home that we love with the huge yard in exchange for a smaller home with a bigger mortgage. But i think it would all be worth it - of course except for the part were we would have to find a new babysitter

Also it is a pretty cool job

No comments: