Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the love bugs

I have tow little love bugs that are smiley happy kids. One that breaks legs every year but the other one will probably never break a bone but scare me every second along the way.

Physically my little man has recovered from his break but I am not sure I will ever emotionally recover from all we went through in the last year or so. I wish we could go back to Nov 08 and start from there over again with or without a body cast there are things that would have changed.

There is snow here and lots of it - was hoping for a snow day today but no luck.

Two walking boys that is where I am, chasing the boys and loving them.

Loving that they can both walk, stand move, no casts, no wheelchairs, no wagons, just them on their own walking.

It was a bit weird when my almost 3 yr old and my 1 yr old were learning to walk at the same time, but it was amazing.

No comments: