Thursday, May 13, 2010

May I have a treat?

The question of the day - May I have a treat after dinner?

Yesterday Owen threw a fit when we were leaving the chiropractor last night. He threw a fight when leaving preschool. He was having a rough day and told me so himself. So we told him no treats that night since he was not using his good listening ears.

So today he has been asking all day if he gets a treat tonight - At least I think he understands why he couldn't have one yesterday.

So hopefully there is a treat in the horizon tonight because otherwise i might need a stiff drink. to take a time out of my own.

We found a solution for the ever climbing 1 yr old. Our nanny ingeniously put the play yard around the dining room table. No more baby on top of the table! Why didn't i think of that??


No comments: