Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What did I do???

That is surely the question I am asking myself today - School starts today for my old district. the district i had worked in for 8 years, had a tenured position, enjoyed my job, and loved the people I worked with. I am not on my way to work today. I made the incredibly brave or stupid decision to take a new exciting job that is over an hour away from my new house. I feel like God led me to this new job and that I had to take it or I would always regret it. I sit here today wondering why did I do this to myself? We haven't been able to sell the house, we can't even get people to come see the house for that matter.

So very soon I start the hour drive tot he new job. Thats not all though. I get to do it with two toddlers in tow because i was so confident that we would sell the house and move that I enrolled them in daycare down at the new location.

this is going to be a very long school year

No comments: